There’s lots of ways to grow your account!
After the Community Foundation makes the first deposit of $50, kids will have a chance to make deposits of any amount at school Bank Days and parents can make deposits at the school’s financial partner (see list below).
If you or your child make a deposit of any amount during kindergarten – at a school Bank Day or at your partner branch – the Community Foundation will make a $5 reward deposit to celebrate! KickStart kids will also have the chance to earn reward deposits in the classroom and learn about savings.
Let’s KickStart the future together!
We thank our community financial partners for being KickStart to Career Champions. Here is a list of our partners and the school districts they serve:
– Holton Public Schools
– Muskegon Heights Public School Academy
– Oakridge Public Schools
– Orchard View Schools
– Ravenna Public Schools
Family Financial Credit Union
– Muskegon Public Schools
– Reeths-Puffer Schools
Harbor Light Credit Union
– Montague Area Public Schools
– North Muskegon Public Schools
– Whitehall District Schools
Lakeshore Federal Credit Union
– Mona Shores Public Schools
Port City Federal Credit Union
– Timberland Charter Academy
SB Community Federal Credit Union
– Muskegon Catholic Central
– Muskegon Montessori Academy for Environmental Change
Service1 Federal Credit Union
– Fruitport Community School
– Muskegon Christian School
– Three Oaks Public School Academy