There’s lots of ways to grow your account!
After the Community Foundation makes the first deposit of $50, students will have a chance to make deposits of any amount at school Deposit Days and parents can make deposits at any financial partner (see list below).
If you or your child make a deposit of any amount during kindergarten – at a school Deposit Day or at a branch location – the Community Foundation will make a $5 reward deposit to celebrate! KickStart kids will also have the chance to earn reward deposits in the classroom and learn about savings.
Let’s KickStart the future together!
We thank our community financial partners for being KickStart to Career Champions. Here is a list of our partners and their Muskegon County branch locations:
– 5475 Apple Ave, Muskegon 49442
– 3069 S Slocum Rd, Ravenna 49457
– 180 White Hall Rd, North Muskegon 49445
– 1030 W. Norton Ave, Norton Shores 49441
– 5797 Harvey St, Norton Shores 49444
Family Financial Credit Union
– 3575 Henry St, Muskegon 49441
– 1798 Holton Rd, Muskegon 49445
– 844 First St, Muskegon 49440
Harbor Light Credit Union
– 2151 Cogswell Dr, Whitehall 49461
– 2710 Holton-Whitehall Rd, Whitehall 49461
Lakeshore Federal Credit Union
– 2182 Lakeshore Dr, Muskegon 49441
Port City Federal Credit Union
– 460 W Laketon Ave, Muskegon 49441
Service1 Federal Credit Union
– 991 W Broadway Ave, Muskegon 49441
– 1075 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon 49444
– 1625 Eastwind Dr, Muskegon 49444